Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Wore Out!




I finally found a picture that illustrates how I felt yesterday. Completely wore out. It seems there is a pattern to my fatigue. One day I do a good bit. The next, I feel like I am carrying a load of bricks on my shoulders and very sleepy. I think my battery is not getting a full charge sometimes! But I did get my closet somewhat cleaned out. I till have several more to work on. (And a storage building). One day at a time, one closet at a time. One thing I know the days I sit and do nothing. It is hard to get going the next day. Its sorta like cycles or rhythms, the way my energy levels peak and dip. I am O.K. with that. If I can still climb a mountain on Monday, I'll be happy to stay in the valley on Tuesday. I know where ever I am, so is my Lord! I hope you all have more mountains than valleys!

G

No comments: