Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update

Essie Bell Pearce Taylor July 11, 1919 - July 9, 2008.

No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Just seems like it sometimes. We got great news yesterday! Amanda is having a baby! She's really excited and so are we! We are hoping to have our little bundle here in early 2009. Gary's doing better, but still is not 100%. He still has more tests scheduled at UAB. The doctor wants to do Evoked Potentials Testing before he completely rules out MS. He believes he has had a Stroke. We will not really know for sure until all the tests are final. My Birthday came and went, and My grandmother died on July 9th, 2 days before she would have been 89 years old. Dementia had taken a tole on her mind, and Kidney infections, and pneumonia her body. She was my last living grandparent. She was buried on July 12th, in Boaz, Alabama, where she was born. I will miss her, but wouldn't call her back here in the condition she was in. I know she is in a better place now. I hope someday, scientists can unlock then mystery of all diseases of the brain. Until then we do the best we can and pray a lot.


G

No comments: